Talquin Electric was recently awarded a grant from the United States Department of Agriculture to benefit its small business and light commercial Members. Under this grant, Talquin will be offering energy conservation analysis to our small rural businesses and agriculture producer Members. Our certified professional auditors will assess your facility's performance and identify cost-effective energy efficiency improvements to meet your needs. This grant opportunity covers 75% of the cost with the remaining 25% to be paid by the member for the full analysis and documentation of the energy audit.
If you would like to participate in this program, please call 850-627-7651 or email RaSarah Browder at email@example.com for more information.