Net Metering Agreement
Florida Solar Energy Center
Necessary steps to have a photovoltaic system installed:
- Contact a Certified Solar Contractor (several are listed in the Yellow Pages of the Phone Books) who will advise on installation, permitting and inspections required.
- Contact Talquin Electric and we will provide the documentation required to initiate net-metering.
In order to establish and realize the benefits of net-metering, the following documentation must be completed and returned to Talquin's office at 1607 West Jefferson Street, Quincy, Florida 32351, Attention: Ron Kelly:
- Fully executed Interconnection Agreement
- Completed Net Metering Load Form
- Diagram of service
- Proof of insurance
- County inspection/release
The Interconnection Agreement is the legal instrument approved June 29, 2009 by the Florida Public Commission for the establishment of net-metering. It must be signed by the actual Cooperative Member. Proof of insurance can be in the form of a Declaration Page faxed to us at (850) 875-1639 by your homeowner’s insurance company.
Thank you for allowing us to serve your utility needs and if you have any questions or need more information, please contact Ron Kelly at (850) 627-9666.