If you should have questions regarding this information, please feel free to contact us at 850-627-7651 to speak with any of our representatives.
Talquin Billing Info:
- Cycle 1, 2, 3, and 4 non-pay disconnects have been cancelled for this month.
- We will be working individually with PrePaid Members. If you need assistance, please call 850-627-7651. There will be no penalty fees attached to late payments associated with the following cycles and due dates:
- Cycle 1 – Oct. 12
- Cycle 2 – Oct. 19
- Cycle 3 – Oct. 29
- Cycle 4 – Nov. 5
- Talquin will offer flexible payment arrangements to Members who are in need of assistance in paying their bill
Financial Assistance – Member Damage:
If you have damage to your meter pole/meter box or need financial assistance with gas for generators, reach out to Capital Area Community Action Agency to see if you qualify for monetary assistance. The times listed with each county are suggested call times.
- Gadsden: 850-325-3510 (4:45pm – 5:45pm)
- Leon: 850-325-3500 (3:45pm – 4:45pm)
- Liberty/Calhoun: 850-674-5067 (leave a message)
- Wakulla: 850-926-3122 (leave a message)
NEW INFO – Financial Assistance – Banking Institutions:
We have had several financial institutions reach out to us regarding programs that they are offering or looking at offering, to residents of FEMA –declared disaster areas. Here are just a couple that we are aware of – please know that there may be more and you may want to check with your financial institution.
- Regions Bank: www.regions.com/disaster_recovery/resource_center.rf
- First Commerce Credit Union: www.firstcommercecu.org/promotions/hurricane-michael-relief/
- Prime Meridian Bank: www.primemeridianbank.com
- Wells Fargo: www.wellsfargo.com/mortgage/manage-account/disaster-recovery/
- Bank of America: about.bankofamerica.com/en-us/partnering-locally/disaster-relief.html#fbid=uAn0EphAQDj