Talquin Electric Cooperative logo
Outage Update (5/11/24 4:50PM)


Outage Update (5/11/24 4:50PM)

| Alerts

Our dedicated crews and mutual aid assistance that arrived yesterday are working to repair damage and restore power. We’re extremely grateful to have additional mutual aid crews joining the effort today.
Here are the estimated times for substations to reach 90% service:
Hilliardville: Expected by 6 PM on the 11th
Lake Talquin: Expected by 10 PM on the 12th
Brickyard: Expected by 10 PM on the 12th
Chaires: Expected by 10 PM on the 12th
Woodville: Expected by 10 PM on the 12th
All other substations are already at 90% service. The remaining 10% of services across all substations may experience longer restoration times due power lines down and other situations.
Because there are still trees and power lines down, we urge everyone to exercise extreme caution if encountering these conditions.
Reporting Outages:
· Call(866) 899-4832 (Automated System)
· Call 888-802-1832 (Live Operator)
· Text #OUTAGE to 85700
· Report via myTalquin app

Please visit our outage map for the most up to date information regarding outage numbers https://my.talquinelectric.com/outages/maps/.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work to get everyone’s power restored.