Payment and Account Services
Online : Pay online with Discover, MasterCard, and VISA card and checking and savings account
Mobile App: The Talquin app allows Members the convenience of account management to pay bills, view past billing statements, view payment history, view electricity usage, and more.
Phone: (850) 627-9666 (English or Spanish)
- Automated payment option
- Available 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Account number will be required to make a payment
- Credit cards & e-checks accepted
Office Drive Thru: Personal checks, cashier’s checks, money orders and credit cards are accepted for payments. No cash is accepted.
Mail: P.O. Box 1679, Quincy, FL 32353-1679
Automatic Payments: Automated payments through credit card or checking/savings account.
- To set up, log into your online account here or visit any Member Services Drive Thru
- When automatic payment is set up, effective date is the account’s next billing cycle
- “This Account Paid By Automatic Draft” will show on billing statement
- Any changes to automatic payment must be done a minimum of 2 business days prior to billing statement due date
Payments received after 5pm Eastern Time on the due date will be assessed a late fee.
With PrePaid, you are in control. Low deposit, no late fees, and no disconnect or reconnect charges! Click HERE to see our PrePaid brochure for more details or contact any of our Member Service Representatives today.
*The PrePaid option is not available in all areas due to lack of service availability.
Tired of your electric bill jumping up and down from month to month?
Temperature fluctuations can cause energy usage to spike in the summer and winter. With Levelized Billing, your monthly electric bill becomes a “rolling average” of your electric usage for the most recent 13 months, so you pay a similar amount each time. Talquin Members who have received power for at least 13 months and have excellent credit are eligible for this program.
If interested, contact any Member Services Office for more details.
Braille Billing Statements
Please contact a Talquin Member Services Office to learn about having billing statements transcribed to Braille.
Meter Read Dates:
(may vary within five days)
Cycle 2 – the 2nd
Cycle 3 – the 9th
Cycle 4 – the 16th
Cycle 1 – the 24th